Thursday, March 5, 2009

Update!!!!

Ah its been a while since I've actually posted anything...
Well there's nothing much happening here...
I wake up, eat, go to school, scream at stupid ass freshies, get home, eat and sleep...
interesting don't you think?? XD
The only real interesting thing that happened was that one day that I've been chatting all night with my good friend from Brunei....yes you know who you are =)

On the down side, i can't seem to get someone out of my head...
She....yes it's a she.... told me to forget about her and move on in her life....
but looks like that everywhere I turn i see her...
Just to be deceived when i saw that that wasn't her...

Military ball is coming up....
i can't wait for it to come...
but then finals would come as well...
humm i guess it's not THAT good that its coming quick...

Oh oh oh ... i found something interesting ^^
Well i'm planing on joining the Navy
just because they pay for college and i can learn what i enjoy to do ... for free !!
and i can also go around the world on a ship...
and with luck, carry a gun around MUHAHAHA

-JimJonez

No comments:

Post a Comment