Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hell 2

Ahhhhh ANOTHER week of crap...
lets see..... where to start??
well as you know.... it was my sister and mother's bday....
but that wasn't all
i had like 5 HUGE assignment that i haven't finished and started when i had to give in by the week
it was such a pain to finish it all
no wonder my ex ditched me...
but at least i DID finish it hehehe
took me an overnighter though XD
and at least my friend from the other side of the world stayed up and kept me company all night
what a great friend ^^

talking about friends.....
i didn't really wanted this to happen
but it did...
my ex don't even want to be friends with me anymore....
i mean at all.....no myspace...no txt....
i hope she would though...
this really got me into the down side of the week...

AH and another bad thing happened....
MY DARN COMPUTER BROKE DOWN ON ME!!!!!!
....FOR GOOD!!!!
caus i have no idea how to fix it...
i turned on the computer and when i see the windows xp pro loading it shuts down
AT THAT VERY SAME MOMENT!!!! and every time i try to turn it on...
so after that i put the Windows XP Pro CD to reformat it
then when i see that Windows XP is installing the computer shuts down
so there's no solution that i can find to fix it!!!!!!
now im running around looking for some sort of solution...
IM BROKE!!!! SO I CANT BUY ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!
HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO TALK TO MY FRIEND FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE EARTH NOW????????...

Then there's yesterday....
pool party at my house after the JROTC competition sounded great at first...
until i found out there were no more munchies at home!
no more soda left!
GAH!!!!!!
AND the pool was freezing cold....
the Spa was dirty as heck....
and yeah.... i guess that was it...
i wasnt really expecting this to happen
oh and the people made a mess outta everything....

Ah well it was an interesting week though
hehehe i gotta admit that one fo sho!!! XD
anyhow....i gotta go now take care all ^^

-JimJonez

No comments:

Post a Comment