Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hell

OHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!
this week has been one of those weeks that i NEVER want to relive EVER AGAIN!!!!
lets start by the good news...
my mother's birthday was on the 23rd....
right after my sister's birthdays is the 25th....
ANDDDD at the end of this week i need to send another present for my good friend at montreal
ANDDDD i need to finish that letter im going to send to the girl i meet on valentine's day...
money money money
I NEED A JOB!!!!!
yet i never put any effort in applying XD

You should know that i txt alot...
So today i was txting my ex dunno why i guess i missed her....
But then i didn't want to tell her that i missed her and i wanted to talk to her face to face,
Because of many reasons...one of them was because i wanted to see her XD.... Naturally...
The other was her facial expression... You have no idea how many conclusions i can pull up with only one's facial expression
Another was that by txting you can take back your words before sending it... So i wanted to know exactly what she wanted to tell me...
Then there's the thing with txting when you want to, for example, asking someone out or breaking up with someone......

But anyway she got pissed and yelled at my ass...
I guess i deserved it... Well i mean i WAS the one that wanted to talk...And i didn't want to tell her over txts and how am i supposed to know she was a writer type and not the communicative..
Well anyway what has done has been done...there's no turning back from here on...
Im going to see how it goes...
and i hope she would finally understand me...

-JimJonez

No comments:

Post a Comment