Sunday, February 8, 2009

Intro

Hey, it's JimmyJimJim
I think i should just cut the chase and tell you some stuffs about me...
So here it is....

I'm a Chinese immigrant from Canada/Quebec/Montreal.
I live in Fullerton with my mother, father and annoying sister...
I like to fool around with people.
But most of the time i know when to stop...
So people find me funny and not obnoxious.
I think I'm a cat person ... maybe it's because I'm too lazy to get out of my house to walk him XD
Food? PIZZA!!! HAMBURGER!!! But everything is the same to me anyway...
My favorite colors are black and red.
I don't really have any favorite movies because i just watch them for passing the time but i enjoy animes such as Bleach, Gundam, Death Note, and many more.
Most of my time are spent on the computer or under tons of books...yes I'm a bookworm...
And sometimes when I have some ideas, I would start writing some random poems...


I'm different from the people that don't respect one another and that calls themselves guys...
I'm a self-proclaimed annoying brother that everyone wished to have.
I'm a self-proclaimed kind guy that likes everyone and is loved by everyone.

Well what else can i say about myself?
If i ever remember something interesting about me I'll let you know ^.^
-JimJonez

No comments:

Post a Comment