Sunday, September 13, 2009

All Nighter

Hey people ^^
an hour ago, i just got home from an "all nighter" with a friend...
i'm putting it in " " caus i was the only one that stayed up late hehehe
so let me tell you about my day....

i woke up, then did my usual routine...
then got my blades which i haven't touched in sooooo long XD and went to the library and meet this old friend on the way...
so after dropping my books at the library i sat there for a while feeling the cool breeze running around me...felt good after blading for a while XD anyhow so i called this friend that was supposed to be with this other dude that was supposed to come over later on...so he told me he was going to the friend that i saw earlier...so i was like hey why don't we all hang out for a while...which we did...for a while...at first i got there, got bitched at and left to get my friend at the other end of the street (no he wasn't there.....yet....)

so arriving there we talked by the time he finished his game of Wow Risk or something like that...then we went back to her place where we gamed for a bit then went BACK to his place (yes its alot of back and forth xD) then we headed to the 99 cents store where the dude got some snacks and headed to my place...
it took my other friend around 10 mins before he joined me...we played a bit of gears of war before my friend's girlfriend to arrive...when she did, we plugged in the PS3 and started the afternoon with a good Final Destination 1-2 then they had to leave...

after that i snuck out and headed to my other OTHER friend XD that was having an allnighter with her church and all...i kinda got lost and its was around midnight...so i see this bunch of kids running around...Bob Marley was blasting in my ears, i had a dark hoodie on, and i was kinda jamming to the tunes...so when i got eu.....5~10 meters from the group the younger kids ran inside and the older opened his mouth to say something...so i yanked my earphones out and he looked surprised and asked if he could help me...and all i said was my friend's name and he was like ah ok and bolted inside where i slowly followed with Bob Marley still blasting in one ear...
yet i could still tell what he said later on... "[INSERT PERSON'S NAME HERE] there's a freaky dude in a hoodie asking for you"........when she told me that i was like did they REALLY find me freaky?!? so it was pretty hilarious XD
but oh well it WAS pretty funny hahaha i guess i kinda felt awkward around them caus i think they still think im kinda freaky hehehe FIRST people to think that hahaha

we talked and messed around till 0200 where we all had to crash under one roof....i mean come on....i came for an all nighter...that's why i chugged all that espresso XD
oh well they all crashed and i was there sitting on the ground when people stole my spot...
i was txting till i think my friend crashed...so i turned on my MP3 and listened to some random music...then i everything felt so quiet i tried to sleep...with no success, i remembered that my friend from Montreal had sleeping problem so he tried meditating which worked for him....and i tried....with a huge failure hahaha

well finally i crashed somewhere close by 0500 but had to leave at 0600 before anybody notices that i was gone hehehe (at home)
so yeah....that's the highlight of the week, day, night....whatever XD
alright peuce out peps gotta run ^^
-JimJonez

No comments:

Post a Comment