Thursday, June 25, 2009

Friend?!?

hey peps
so let me get down to business... (yes i know ive been very straight forward these past days....)
ive had a LONG convo with my friend via texting... but it wasn't really a good convo...
We kinda had an argument... i don't like arguments... and i dislike liars even more...

i approached her about an issue that a "friend" told me... well i don't really think i am friends with this "friend" anymore... she's kinda mad at me... i asked her why and she promised her friends that she wouldn't tell me... isn't that nice? her friends are making her hate me and she doesn't really know why XD

anyhow back to the conversation via texting... she lied to me in order to test me on whether or not i would care if she was bi or not... well long story-short i kinda failed... (personal reason here)

anyhow this passed already and we are all good friends XD i'll stop this nonsense now before it gets even bloodier ^^
peuce out peps i'll be right back
-JimJonez

No comments:

Post a Comment