Saturday, June 27, 2009

this week....

hey again peps ^^
this week was insane!!!!! so many things to do so little time...
Let's see... after my friends came back from camp i started my driving classes and running in the morning ^^ i found this trail that was wicked and it was green EVERYWHERE!!!!! it was breath taking.... till you reach the end where the road suddenly turn into asphalt XD

Basically I've been on my phone txting and on my 360 gaming... its sad that no one wants to go out in the middle of the day just to chill outside or something like that... oh well i guess it's time that i get myself a new basketball xD

tomorrow is my birthday... I've invited some people over for a party but i didn't really tell anyone... i wonder who will actually remember ^^ I'm sooo evil... well not that much but still... (yes yes i know i abuse the dots)

today i was walking around and txting my friends at the same time and out of the sudden my phone went crazy... now i look at it and its pitch black but if i press a button, i see some blue, black MAJOR pink and purple colors on it... my phone is supposed to be black and red that's it!
i tried to change the background and all but it didn't do anything except give me a bigger headache XD

Geez i should really write here more often... i forget things that happened and i wanted to type it down but my 360 held me down XD oh well better luck next time... I'll try to type everything that happens tomorrow ^^
peuce out peps
-JimJonez

No comments:

Post a Comment