Tuesday, June 16, 2009

GRADUATED!~!!~!~!~~!!~!

HEY PEPS!!!!!!!
yep yep yep i graduated hahaha
everything went out smoothly ^^ except my hat was a little bit too big so it kept falling off XD (and my sister caught that on the video....grr....damn hat.... make me look like a god darn fool....)
its nothing really bad but still... i arrived there like 1830 which is kinda late caus i wanted to say bye to a friend of mine that was still going to stay in high school while i move across the street to fullerton COLLEGE now MUHAHAHAH XD

humm what else.... summer is here... ive gotten an xbox 360 from my parents hehehe ive been playing with it since the vacation started ^^ and txting my usual friends hehehe you know who you are... anyhow... im bored right now... i only have like 4 games 2 which are really good but one of them, im playing with a friend and i don't want to lose our spot... and ive finished the other one hehehe

my birthday is coming! im not really looking forward to it... caus there's nothing really interesting that is going to happen... maybe some paintballing or just a quiet party at my place... we'll see what we'll see XD

on the down side... i broke up with my girlfriend...












yeah....
basically....
enough said...
take care peps...
-JimJonez

1 comment: