Thursday, August 27, 2009

Friend X

hey people ^^
this time im going to tell you about the past three days....
yes yes it was only three days but alot has happened XD
well actually i will probably briefly talk about what happened few days before that too hehehe

ok so you know i graduated from high school right? and that i'm in college now huh?
well you see few days ago some people have been pulling the "why are you here" "you're a college get a life" "get your own friends" and all that crap... well i haven't really said anything but i told some people that it really bothered me...
but anyhow so two days ago, i kinda started my first phase of bursting... somehow people saw it before i did... apparently i was more aggressive, disrespectful, and other unpleasant attitude that i took out on people that didn't deserve it...
my favorite stalker... i hope that she reads this... caus she stopped talking to me... and i really miss hanging out with her... you know who you are... miss-i-knew-you-before-you-knew-me... XD

yesterday, i don't remember exactly what i did... humm i remember that some people from the ROTC got me uber pissed so i went to Roadside that is a restaurant close by the school where i meet two of my friends... we talked for a while and then this dude ...that turned out to be my friend's cousin... txt me and started crap with me...
so it was a pretty shitty day...
then at night i don't remember exactly what happened... but i remember txting alot and deleting people from my myspace and facebook... i mean i know its childish but i was pretty pissed at that time...

then TODAY! damn it was freaky... i bursted...
i should have shown people that i didn't like to be messed around with to start with... caus i think that girl that made me burst kinda thought that she could push me around and get away with...
but i have to admit that i often let that slip... but this time is where i drew the line...
i was just chilling with a very good friend of mine staying away from the ROTC table this time...
then she walked behind me NOT EVEN SAYING IT IN MY FACE "you should get rid of the college kid" i got so pissed i just simply yelled out "shut up" and i got up wile she came back...
so then she was all like "what did you say?" and i kept repeating "shut up" and "what the fuck do you want"...
my old friend that was walking with her must have felt that if she touched me i would have yanked her head off of her shoulders so she started to retreat taking the girl with her...
then when they were gone i sat back down LITERALLY fuming... i mean i couldn't stop shaking...
i didn't know i yelled out "shut up" and all... but DAMN it felt good letting few years of holding back out for just a brief moment ^^

oh well i think i can still hold back for a while ^^
until then...take care people =)
peuce out
-JimJonez

No comments:

Post a Comment